All users must agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to use.
These Terms and Conditions permit the Client to use The House of Muddy Paws secured Field for exercising dogs under owners close personal supervision at all times.
USE OF HOUSE OF MUDDY PAWS SECURE DOG FIELD:
- You confirm it is only your own dog(s) coming to The House of Muddy Paws secured field unless you have booked a group session.
- You confirm all dogs have been vaccinated & wormed. For group sessions the person booking the field confirms all dogs in the group are vaccinated & wormed. (With so many dogs using the field, it is imperative we take all precautions to keep it safe for both them and their owners.)
- With so many dogs using the field, it is imperative we take all precautions to keep it safe for both them and their owners.
- You confirm you will not be using the field in any professional capacity unless agreed by The House of Muddy Paws- it is only for personal use only.
- You agree to pick up after your dog and use the bins provided –dog waste can create a very serious health risk. Any toys you bring must be removed at the end of your session.
- Clients not picking up after their dog/s may result in them being banned from future use of the field.
- If your dog, or any it lives with, are showing any signs of ill health (coughing, diarrhoea, vomiting, general lethargy etc.) you will cancel the session. (The field is used by many different dogs, some with weakened immune systems).
- The field is used by many different dogs, some with weakened immune systems.
- Please note that all aversive training equipment is banned at The House of Muddy Paws – this includes, but is not limited to: electric collars; spray collars; prong collars, rattle cans and corrector spray. If you are unsure if you are using a banned item, or would like further information on why these items are banned, please get in touch for a chat.
- Clients with children are to make sure the children do not climb on or use any of the equipment for dogs or climb on the fencing or gate.
- If you are unable to take the booking for any reason, you will cancel with at least 24 hours’ notice to allow the session to be freed up for others.
- If you do not give 24hrs notice the session is non-refundable.
- This booking is personnel to the client and cannot be transferred or sublet without permission from The House of Muddy Paws.
- Please remember this is a working farm so be aware of your surroundings when on site and please stay under the speed limit. Please ensure that no noise nuisance shall be caused to occupiers of properties surrounding the field.
- At no time should dog/s be tethered to any structures on site i.e. fencing, posts, gates etc.
- Dog/s should never be left unattended at any time. You should accompany your dog/s at all times, you must be aware of what your dog/s are doing and that they are safe.
- Only dogs known to each other are permitted to use the field.
- The House of Muddy Paws has a strict no smoking or vaping policy on any of the premises. Any client found to be breaking this policy may be banned from future use.
- The field is surrounded by a 6ft high fence but if your dog can jump higher than this or dig under the fence then this field may not be secure for you. We cannot accept responsibility for any escapees. Clients are responsible for their dogs while in the field or on site.
- You agree not to arrive early and to leave the site promptly at the end of your session to reduce the chance of overlap with the next user.
- Once you have parked the main gate must be padlocked before you let your dog/s out of the car.
- Once you go through the small gate to the field please bolt this gate. This is to stop anyone opening the gate from the carpark while your dog/s are loose in the field.
- If other users are still on site when you arrive, you and your dogs will remain in the car until they have left. Please do not park near the field or gate as some dogs are very nervous around cars and other dogs. Please follow the Muddy Paws arrows to the designated area until the previous customer has left.
- Each session starts on the hour or half hour and lasts for 30 minutes or 60 minutes.
- 30 minute sessions – 25 minutes use of the field and 5 minutes to get your dog/s back in the car.
- 60 minute sessions – 55 minutes use of the field and 5 minutes to get your dog/s back in the car.
- Finally all users of The House of Muddy paws secured field & any equipment within the field, do so at their own risk. The House of Muddy Paws accepts no liability for any injury or damage to persons, animals or property.